Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It will all work out...

Oh, it is a perfectly disgusting rainy day...
And I love it!
I have been felting up a storm all day
(with a few computer and food breaks here and there, felting is hard work!)
There are so many things going on right now, it feels.
We have a potential living situation in a neighboring state
and with that a job opportunity...
But these decisions are so difficult to make!
There are so many things that my life requires at this moment,
for myself and Andy,
for our dogs and Posey,
for my art as work...
I am hoping so much that it can all work out!
(especially since this situation would allow us to save money, a lot of money, for the next year)
And I am not always a patient girl.
I like to know what is going on.
I like to be able to figure things out right away.
But alas, that is not always how life works.
So until we have further information,
and further discussions with the good friends offering this to us,
I have to be patient and wait.
I guess it is a good thing...
I can really asses what it is that is absolutely necessary in our lives.
(like making sure the living space is safe and suitable for us and Posey)

2 comments:

  1. good luck with all of those decisions. i hate change, initially anyway. we just bought our new house, and i will be anxious until it is completely finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too am working on patience...it really is so nice to just know how life will unfold!

    good luck with such big decisions!

    ReplyDelete