Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Its time for 2 things I love around my home again!


Ok, next on the agenda
(this is a morning full of real posts, I am catching up)
Its is time again for 2 things I love around my home!

First is this wicker elephant (courtesy of the trash) with my geranium on it.
I love plants, so I LOVE my geranium
and they are great medicine,
they can be used like bandages if you have a cut!

Next is something that Andy boy made for me.
He makes these incredible and tiny faery scenes,
he collects everything from nature and makes the little acorn houses by hand!
It is truely amazing!

This scene stands only about 4 inches from the base.
Here is a better picture:

And here is a close up of the house...

Isn't that amazing?!?
He adds little mushrooms and flowers and crystals,
he is truely talented!
It is funny, though, because he makes these teeny tiny, incredible creations
and then he also makes GIANT puppets!
(like the puppets at Bread and Puppet, if anyone knows about that)
Very talented man I've got!!!

What do you love around your house?
You can post about it and then link it on up over at Kassi's Blog.
!!!
...brittafly...

6 comments:

  1. bandages really? i had no idea!
    and wow, andy has some talent!
    that little house is so stinkin cute!
    thanks for playing along again this week brittan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your things! I'm so jealous of your giant geranium because I haven't had the best luck with them, but they're one of my favorites.

    Andy really is talented. It's hard to see all of the detail in the pictures, but I can still tell it's really a work of art, so I imagine it's beautiful in real life!

    Are you feeling any better today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Geraniums too! We have to huge ones in our backyard. I really only got into gardening last year and now I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, I love that geranium, I had 2 but the other one died last winter... Sometimes I have good luck and sometimes I dont... I don't know. Thank you, yes, I am feeling a lot better today. I still cry on and off and it doesn't help that our pup, Jacob is having some health issues. But Micaela is part of the reason I am feeling better (which I will post about tomorrow). Hope you had a great tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I love the wicker elephant! I've never had much luck with geraniums... not sure why. And how incredible is that little fairy home?!

    http://minivanlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your things are awesome. I love getting cool stuff out of the trash!

    ReplyDelete