Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ooo, Look at what I wish for!

Here goes MY wishlist wednesday...

nude leather .vintage. (MINNETONKA) boots
I wish for these from here...
Ooo, La La!

Floral Camisole
...and this cute little slip from here...
Oh, the endless possibilities!

Silk apple blossoms - luxury clutch bag
...Looooove this from here...
Drool.

Oriental Chic Vegan Mary Jane
...and these from here...
Ooo, love them!

Owl Bobby Pins Set, Raspberry, Vanilla, and Cream
...I am very sad that these sold...
How cute are they!?!
They are from here.

Ecru beige lacey silk chiffon slip dress pink roses M
...and this is on my wishlist...
From here.

no. 130 - fabric and lace badge
...and who could forget something like these!?!
Made by the lovely Danielle over at Dinosaur Toes on etsy.

Oh, wishlist wednesday... You are so good to me!
You put a smile on my face,
even when today is cold and cloudy.

You all can play along, too!
And then linky on up over at this lovely bloggy blog!
Cha, Cha, Cha...
...Brittafly...

5 comments:

  1. Um...that last dress/nighty is GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those beige shoes are in my size!!!! man oh man i wish i could splurge on myself.

    i love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I want those boots so bad. They're exactly what I've been looking for (with no luck)! I also love those aqua shoes. And thanks for putting my pins in your wish list, I think you made blush, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete