Sunday, September 5, 2010

Glamping

This is a new term that my friend just told me about...
And I have to say, I am liking it!!!
When we are working at the festivals, we tend to bring extra stuff to gussy up the big tent...

So I was excited when my friend posted a link to this marvelous new trend:
GLAMPING!!!
How much better can it get?
I LOVE camping,
but what I have come the realize as I get older is that festival camping is NOT the same as regular old out in the woods camping!
So this whole glamping sounds wonderful to me!
I think that if there was soap and continuous fresh water involved I could live this was all year!
SO...
Here are some photos I have found of this new phenomenon!























I love the outfit this woman is wearing....













So what do you think about it?


Awesome, right?

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of glamping, but it sounds (and looks!) super cool! Wow, some of those tents are really elaborate...I could get a good night's sleep in one of those ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I absolutely LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete