Thursday, September 23, 2010

Groundwork...

Ok, first of all I just need to say that I want and need this sweater!

thick wool knitten coat

Now...
I wanted to share with you an artist who's work I LOOOOVE!
One day I am hoping to own one of her beautiful works of art!
So amazing and so inspiring, I love Danna's work.
Even though it is impossible to choose which ones I like best,
here are a few that I wouldn't mind staring at every day!

Intertwined - 11 x 11 limited edition print

Campfire - limited edition print

Constants of Motion -limited edition print

Rise, Shine - limited edition print

Aren't they amazing?
Click here to see more.

Both her sister and mother have wonderful shops as well...

Just dropped Posey off at the bird sitters,
getting ready and packing to leave this afternoon for NY...
Got my costume pretty much ready (there are always last minute details)!
And away we go....

2 comments: