Thursday, October 21, 2010

What a Day...

Ugh.
I had such an awful day yesterday.
I am sorry to be so negative, but I am so tired of having the same fight over and over again.
I won't get into major detail but,
it has been almost 6 years that we have been together and while there are many parts that have gotten better,
this one fight keeps happening.
It isn't even really about anything in particular, but it always escalates and it is really stupid!
I am getting really tired of it.
It makes me so mad.
I feel like I can't communicate and it makes me want to be as far away as possible from him.
But yesterday was just awful and now I am really wondering if this is a relationship I even want to be in.
It makes me really sad and I feel like I can't think straight.
Some days I just don't know what to do.
Sorry for the rant, hope you are all having a better day than I have been having...
I am going to go try to get myself out of this funk.
This is kinda cute and I adore snoopy:

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you have had a bad time. It sucks when we fall out with the people we love.
    Thinking of you.
    x

    ReplyDelete