Sunday, November 28, 2010

Good Morning!
I have a lot that I need to work on today, but first I think I am going to attempt to get some cleaning done!
I have been feeling on and off lately and was sick again this morning, I must still be fighting the bug that I had,
but I am feeling a little better right now, so I am going to try to get as much done as possible.
I am so excited because we were lent a new (to us) wood stove which far surpasses the hunk of junk we had before.
I can't even say how happy I am!
Last night it was in the 20's and it stayed so warm in here, I barely needed blankets!
I love waking up to a warm house.

Yesterday when I was outside playing with the dogs, I looked in the garden and found a few little baby carrots that were still growing!
They are so cute, don't you think?!?

Well, I guess I better go make some breakfast and get the day rolling.
It is really clear and sunny, but it is definitely getting colder out!
Have a shiny day!

xoxo
...little owl...

No comments:

Post a Comment