Tuesday, January 4, 2011

oh YEAH!

Did I mention that I LOVE Danielle from Dinosaur Toes?
Not only is she freaking awesome,
but her artwork is so wonderful!
She has such a great jewelry style!
I was so excited to order these for myself for Christmas,

no. 281 - leather earrings

and she was so sweet to send me ring (like this one) as well!!!

pick me love no. 1 - ring

Love. Love. Love.
I get so many compliments, it is crazy!
Now I am in love with her orb necklaces!!!
Want.
(Seriously, Danielle, these are the COOLEST!)
So you should go and check out her shop!
(and her etsy shop)

Well, I am off to take my Mom and Nana out for lunch for their birthdays.
(my mom is today, nana tomorrow... and Andy is Friday! CRAZY!!!)
Hope they like their gifts!

1 comment:

  1. you're sweet as candy. good luck with all the birthday craziness! i hope you got all the gifts finished!

    ReplyDelete