Sunday, June 19, 2011

At the Fair...








I spent Friday getting ready for Saturday's art fair, making some new nuno felted scarves (I think I have to keep this one!) and gathering things, displays and stuff, up from around the house and packing the car.

Someone doesn't want me to forget her!
Sorry Miss Lou, I think it is going to be too hot for you, you must stay here and govern the household while I am out...


We are all set up in front of the health food store (kind of ironic since I worked at one for years!). I am sharing the space with my friend Lara! I think it looks pretty darn good (I hate doing displays, ugh!)


My half of the booth:





All in all it was a pretty good fair and the weather was perfect!!!
It started off a bit iffy, but then the sun came out and we had a lot of wonderful supporters wander their way through! I was so tired at the end of the day, actually I am still tired today, but it was worth it!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend,
what did you do?







No comments:

Post a Comment