Sunday, August 7, 2011

A busy weekend at the fair









Phew! I am beyond tired from the fair this weekend.
It was a long, but successful 3 days!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by, said hi, supported my work, or told friends to stop by (even the Veda pup stopped by!),
you are all wonderful!

I hope you all enjoyed you weekend.
I have been just relaxing a bit today...

To be honest, I always feel a little sad and lost after a show because I spend so much time getting ready and gearing up for it and then after I sort of don't know what to do with myself.
I know that really what I need to do is start getting ready for the next one,
but I still have a moment of emptiness to deal with.
Luckily it doesn't last long though!

Now I am starting to work on more things to add to the shop and for more fairs and markets.
Tomorrow I will (hopefully, weather permitting) be at the Beverly Farmers' Market,
so let's all thank happy thoughts that there will be no rain or wind!


No comments:

Post a Comment