Friday, March 16, 2012

like a wild beast(ess)






I am having a kind of odd morning.
I feel like my head is full of self-defeat before I even get started.
Sometimes life can be hard and scary, sounds silly, I know.

Anyway, I have already had a battle with the package of bacon,
being half butcher and half wild beast(ess) trying to open the damn thing.
But I got it, no worries (I know you were all curious)!
Now I am trying to clear my mind of the emotional garbage that seems to be trying to beat me down so that I can get to work.

I think I need some inspiration.
Any thoughts?
I don't know what I am looking for right now...

So, how is your morning going?
We can all see how disjointed I am at the moment!



1 comment:

  1. hope your day got bettah, beastess girl! your plant life photos are gorgeous! keep on photographin them greens!!

    ReplyDelete