Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Distraction: a new puppy




Ok, so here she is.
My distraction!
She is such a little piglet!

My boyfriend's sister (and her boyfriend) got a puppy a couple of weeks ago and let me tell you, she is awfully cute! Her name is Starchild (Star for short) and she is supposedly a hound mix. Cute, no?
So we are in super puppy training mode, oh what fun!

Veda (my almost 11 year old puppy) is being very tolerant, but it is kind of funny to watch her try and put Star in her place.

So for now, I watch Star in the mornings while working.

Hope you are all enjoying you day!


6 comments:

  1. That puppy is adorable going to be a big one by the looks of things love puppies nothing in this world better than a puppy, congratulations on the new addition to the family

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling! I love animals - they bring so much joy. Thank you for sharing these pictures; they proved to be the perfect distraction for me also. :)
    ~S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh so adorable! Her cute eyes melt my heart :)
    Enjoy your week with the cutest new family member!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, she's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. star is oozing with cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete