Friday, May 10, 2013

Puppy Play and Indigo Day.


Today started off grey and in a fog and after this morning where I almost turned into the hulk because one of my projects just isn't turning out the way I had hoped and after hours of trying to get things to where I can move on from there, I decided I needed to stop working on that project and move onto another that would make me more positive and put me in a better mood...




It seems all the animals wanted to help me with my dying.






How could you not be at least somewhat distracted by this face?






All of the scarves that I dyed seem to be coming out perfectly!
(I am knocking on wood as I type this statement!)
My jar full of the indigo bath seems to be getting exhausted, so it seems like a good time to take a break as I wait for it to revive.


What projects have you been working on?



p.s. all these photos are from my Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. I tell ya, I just love those sheer scarves at the beginning picture. You are on fire, little lady of the indigo bath! The face on that pooch is kinda distracting. He also looks like he's up to mischief. ;) and I see you still have your kitty hangin around. All's good out east, I see!! XX

    ReplyDelete