Wednesday, June 5, 2013

All Good Things

Today is beautiful out.
Today I am thankful for sunshine and fresh air.
Today I think I will take the pups for a nice walk downtown.
Today I am thankful for the ability to create.
Today I finished one of my sweaters that I have been working on and am blocking it as we speak.
Today I am one day, one step closer to achieving my goals and my dreams coming true...
And these are all good things.

What good things are going on around you today?

...................................

I also want to share with you a few new things in the shop:


-Melissa Sunshine Hoops-
Citrine + Sterling Silver

-Golden Finch Hoops-
Brass + Sterling Silver

-Mountain & Ocean Hoops-
Kyanite + Pyrite
Soon to be HERE



I hope you have a sunshiny day!!!
xo





2 comments:

  1. Nice earrings! Good things...a good one could be that feeling when you become aware of your breathing knowing that you are one with the whole Universe :)

    Much love!

    Lluisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you little finchy, you. Bursting at the seams in creating such lovely pieces.
    You've finished your sweater! Please share it in a post, okay?
    Yes. Lets be thankful for all the nice things that come our way.
    I'm thankful for this moment.
    xo

    ReplyDelete