Thursday, June 27, 2013

I need your opinion... Help me decide!!!


So, I was thinking about making a few post cards featuring Bessie Mu.
I want to offer something specific where I donate a portion of the proceeds to out amazing, local, no-kill shelter where we got her...

So I have a couple questions for you all:

1. Is this something any of you wonderful folks would be interested in supporting?

2. The photos below are all in the running and since I am extremely indecisive, I would love to hear from you which 3-4 you like best...













We are so lucky we found her.
Even though we were going to look for a new mattress and instead came home with this cute puppy,
I/we couldn't be happier!

If you are thinking of getting a dog, please consider adopting!
There are so many wonderful pups that need a home and are waiting for your love!!!


**********

Thanks, in advance, for taking the time to help me decide on this.
xo





4 comments:

  1. #'s 2, 5, 7, 9

    Awesome photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number five and the last one. Both in black and white. I think that would be super cool. On matte paper, too. No shiny stuff. I like things raw and rustic!
    I'd buy some, Brit!
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, all of your suggestions are pretty much on the list I think. I am actually even considering doing square postcards if I can, so they look like they do above... Now the research for someone who can do it right begins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All them are lovely but I really like the 2,4,5,7,8

    Lluisa xx

    ReplyDelete