Thursday, September 5, 2013

Halibut Point















Nate has had the week off. So happy!
We've been doing a little of this and a little of that, just enjoying life.

>>>>><<<<<<

I have a whole pile of dyed scarves that are patiently awaiting me sewing tags on, photographing and listing. Not to mention some screen prints. But the scarves are a delicious assortment of color. I am also slipping into being drawn towards darker, earthier fall tones. I have collected a bunch of acorns and am planning on doing some dyeing with them...
Have you ever dyed with acorns?
Feel free to share any tips!!!
I will keep you posted on how my experimenting goes, as always.

>>>>><<<<<

Oh! Little Owl finally has its own domain!
It is official! Lemme know what'ya think!

>>>>><<<<<

And I have finally listed this and this and these in the shop.
Better late than never, right?

Have a happy evening, all!

1 comment:

  1. Nate clowning around . Dogs on the rocks. Pink skies & blue green water. Time off and loving life!
    That's what I see.
    Brit!! I hopped over to your new website!
    That is such beautiful and unique drawing. I ADORE it.
    The whole look! So inspiring.
    x

    ReplyDelete