Friday, January 17, 2014

Little Owl Adventures







This weekend (well, this week, actually) has been all about being together and going on adventures.
Wednesday was Mu's 1st Birthday! I can't believe our little puppy is so big now!!!

We found a new part of the Greenbelt to explore and so we went adventuring.
It was rather nice out once we really got moving so I ended up shedding my jacket and donned (one of) my Little Owl sweatshirts... Perfect comfort and warmth for such a day of exploring.

Today I will be getting ready, packing and dropping Poe off at the "bird sitter" (thanks Pam and Rick!) before heading out early tomorrow morning for MAINE!!! I am so excited.
Not only will we be way up north, along the coast, we will be in an area I have never been!
See, I told you this week was all about adventures!

What are your plans this weekend?



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Mu!!!
    You look great on your nice jumper, really nice.
    Enjoy your adventures!!

    Lluisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lluisa!
    Hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete